The association Diversity & Inclusion Institute (D&I) (ITHAKIS 6, Athens, 11252, Tax Office of Agioi Anargyroi, VAT 999239562) takes seriously into account the need to protect the personal data of the visitors of our website and ensures by all means the protection of their personal information. In this context and based on the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), implemented since May 25, 2018, we strengthen the effort to protect the privacy of our visitors and members with transparency and respect for their privacy.
What kind of information we collect?
In case you submit your personal information to our company, you agree to the collection of the following information:
Registration in our membership list :
- Your IP.
- Your personal information (name, surname, address, postal code, city, state, country, telephone, email, professional experience).
Subscribe to our newsletter:
- Your full name.
- Your email address.
Volunteer declaration of interest:
- Your email address.
- Your name.
Scope of communication
- Your personal information if you enter it (first name, last name, phone, email).
- Your message on the subject you want to contact us.
How we use your personal data
- To answer your questions about the organization.
- To inform you about new programs and other news of our organization that may be of interest to you provided that you have given your consent.
- To improve the actions of the organization, as well as the quality of our cooperation.
The protection of your personal information
- Your personal data is collected in a fair and lawful manner and is retained only for the period required to complete the purpose of processing, in order to better serve you and is not transmitted to third parties without a formal request, court order or similar legal procedure. We recognize the responsibility to protect your personal data by administrative and technical means, against loss, theft and misuse.
- The data are collected with respect to the privacy of each user and are used only by informed and specialized staff if the need arises.
- We comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- For the seamless security of our members’ personal data, we use backups and a wide range of specialized technology services, such as: anti-virus and malware software, advanced firewall.
Account Information / Withdrawal of consent
When you receive our newsletters and news, you can demonstrate your desire to stop communicating by following the unsubscribe instructions that will be within the email you receive.
Upon your request, you have the opportunity to:
- modify the data we have about you
- modify your personal data;
- delete them completely by ceasing any processing by us.
- delete you information by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «Withdraw my consent for processing my personal information»
Questions and comments
Welcome to D&I
Please read carefully the following information, which are internationally recognized terms and conditions for accessing and using our websites.
D&I is in no way responsible for any claims of legal or civil or criminal nature nor for any damage by visitors of our website or third parties due to a cause related to the operation or not or the use of the website. D&I is not responsible for an organized attack by hackers to steal users’ personal information.
D&I and its associates make every effort for the proper operation of its website, without guaranteeing that its operations or its servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free of viruses or other similar elements.
Cookies are alphanumeric files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your internet. In your browser settings you can choose to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or asking you each time a new cookie is about to be installed on your hard drive.
“Links” to other sites
The newsletters that the visitor of the Website receives by subscribing to the mailing lists are the intellectual property of D&I and are therefore protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law and international conventions. We reserve the right not to register a person in the mailing lists or to delete them from them. D&I may keep a record of the e-mail addresses of the recipients for the sending of other informative messages in addition to the Newsletters, unless the recipient does not wish to do so.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Apart from the explicitly mentioned exceptions (copyrights of third parties, affiliates and entities, as well as the intellectual property of the software which belongs to the company that has built the website) the entire content of the website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts and generally all the files of this website, are intellectual property, registered trademarks and trademarks of the organization and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
Therefore, all the above mentioned are provided to you only for personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep all the notes regarding copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights, which are contained in the original material, in all copies of this material and it is not allowed to modify the material of the website in any way or reproduction or public exhibition, or the execution or “loading” or distribution or any use thereof, for commercial or other purposes.
The case of individual storage of a single copy of part of the content on a simple personal computer for personal and not public or commercial use, without deleting the indication of origin from this website and without affecting in any way the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights, is excluded.